Friday, November 7, 2008

GetWitchified.com - Episode 6


In this episode I talk a bit about (and give some clarification) on Dianic spiritual foundation and why I know longer identify as Dianic.

To honor women's spirituality and the Dianic tradition, I am featuring the song "I'm Every Woman" by the fabulous Chaka Khan.

I also talk a bit about my Halloween/Samhain celebrations, dip into the Cauldron for listener feedback and of course touch on the election, change and President-Elect Obama.

I am postponed the continuation of the candle magick segment, but do give some witchy hints and tips on money magick in this episode. Candle magick will be back in the next episode, I really, really, really promise! :)

Links to stuff mentioned in this episode:
Change.gov
11/7 Frosty Moon Online Faire
The Wicker Man: a Rock Opera about the Ultimate Sacrifice
Lucky Mojo
Folk Streams





1 comment:

Randilin said...

Hey great show I loved the money section it is something that is so important to so many people. Also thanks for pointing out the change.gov website, am excited to see what happens next for my American neighbors.

Last but not least thanks for the great plug for the Magical Earth. Send us a bumper and we will be sure to get it on the next show. Thanks as well for joining the Pagan Blogger's Network.