Friday, January 30, 2009

Get Witchified.com - Episode 12



It's Episode 12 ya'll!

We get a double dose of singer, song writer, guitarist Toshi Reagon. In this episode we hear a couple of tunes from her album Real Love.

Below is a nice little interview by Laura Flanders of GRITtv with Toshi doing an amazing acoustic verison of Livin' After All.







Topics include Chinese New Year, First Church of Wicca, The Good Witch, and feedback about hexing/curses.

Here are some of the links I promised:
Get your Year of the Ox horoscope
Amazing photos of Chinese New Year
The Good Witch movie
Good Witch's Garden movie
About Z Budapest




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Oseaana
I don't know if it's just me, or if other people are having trouble, but I tried downloading this episode and it errored on me :S Not sure what's up but I'm going to try resubscribing and see if it works - will let you know.

Anonymous said...

Tried that - still no dice. Hope it can be sorted out soon - I'm itching to hear it on my iPod!