Saturday, August 29, 2009

Get Witchified.com - Episode 24 - 1 Year Anniversary!


Celebrating 1 Year of Witchifiedness!

Many thanks and gratitude to all the listeners out there. I am blessed to have a podcast that folks enjoy and continue to listen to. I am honored to be in the pagan podcast family and give much honor and respect to my fellow podkin who continue to inspire me! Blessed Be! Ashe!

This episode is a rambling bit of rambles. I touch on the subject of "what is neo-paganism and who gets to claim the title" prompted by an email from Fire Lyte of the Inciting a Riot blog.

Thanks for a great year! Here is to many more years of Get Witchified!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy one year anniversary!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your one year anniversary! Your show is one of my favorite! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. Blessed Be.

Mina aka CurryGrrl said...

Oseaana, I just love your podcasts. Congrats to you on your podcast anniversary. Guess what? I just did my own 'cast. If you get a chance, have a listen. Blessings, Mina aka CurryGrrl.

http://witchmix.podbean.com/

Morgana Silverseale said...

Enjoying the latest podcast as we speak! Congrats on one year!
Morgana